- Provide technical support and risk foreseen in the pre-project stage.
- Manage execution of contracted projects in close co-operation with the project engineering organization and other representatives of supporting processes.
- Maintain the direct communication and offer strong technical support to customer (shipyard, ship designer and ship owner) for contracted projects.
- Fulfilment of the contractual obligations, on time delivery and completeness and technical compliance.
- Support the service department in the commissioning phase of the project.
- Participate in the project review, analyze and establish execution plan.
- Serve on customer complain and satisfaction.
- Mechanical or Electric technical / Engineering background.
- Strong communication and team working skills.
- Ability to work in multi-cultural / international business environment.
- Fluent skills in English, both oral and written.
- Being forward thinking and goal focused.
- Readiness to travel as required.
- Bachelor Degree or Master Degree in technical background.
- Minimum 5 years of working experience.
- Practical experience from shipyard or shipbuilding industry and technical knowledge of diesel engines, process system or automation will be considered as important merits.